Mark your calendar for Tuesday, January 14th at 6:15 pm! Chiropractic Solutions is teaming up with Jared Markiewicz from F.I.T. (Functional Integrated Training) to present tips on how to get-and stay- fit in 2014. Jared has a B.S. in Exercise Science from the UW Madison, he is also a Certified Personal trainer from American College of Sports Medicine, Level 1 & 2 Functional Movement Certified, and a USA-Weightlifting Sport Performance Coach. Jared’s presentation on Tuesday, January 14th at 6:15 pm will include a plethora of information and advice, including:
– How to develop an exercise regimen that is realistic and works for you and your family
– Debunking common myths that can sabotage the success of your personal workout plan
– Tips on taking a holistic approach to health and wellness including supplementation strategies, dietary considerations, and chiropractic care
– Ways to accomodate injury or illness in your quest to stay fit
– An interactive Q and A session that will help you develop a personalized plan that works with your schedule and lifestyle
We look forward to seeing you on January 14th!